Teezily Phone Numbers and Emails

• +6 128 310 7934

Teezily Emails:

Customer Service
Cancellation of Orders
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Teezily Contact Information

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Teezily Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Received wrong order”
  • “Delivery issue”
  • “Shipment was short”

Request for Information Question:

• “Questions about returns”
  • “Looking for my order”
  • “Question tracki”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel order my orders”
  • “Canceled order”
  • “I want to cancel order”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Overcharged”
  • “Over charge”
  • “Incorrect charge”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return item's ordered 1 and got 2”
  • “Exchange”
  • “Return”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Ordered necklaces chain already broke”
  • “Order a necklace and it was sent damaged”
  • “I just order a hoodie but I forgot to change the size of it”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I've submitted all the necessary documents for my refund I did this on May 21st I cancel my order on May 20th today is July 13th I still don't have my refund I submitted my playing to PayPal because I'm tired of dealing with y'all trying to stab me”
  • “Father's Day shirt refund”

Account Question:

• “My order went through yo many times. It kept login me out so i log bsck in never told me my order was complete.”
  • “You need to put 41.98 back in my account ASAP”
  • “Took money out of my account .... but wouldn’t let me finish placing order gave me ref. 0-Evky7”

Staff Question:

• “Poor customer service”
  • “Costumer service”
  • “Customer service”

Cards Question:

• “Order of a necklace a month ago & still haven't received it yet but has already went through my credit card paid in full . The reference number is 2407 and the amount charged to my card is 39.94”
  • “My order been taken out from my bank card but can’t found order that was made”

Other Question:

• “Purchase problems”
  • “Trying to see when my order is coming”
  • “Issue with order”

About

Teezily Terms of Service
Website are strongly committed to acting in full respect of third party's rights. When Website are informed that articles which infringe third party's rights remain on Company's website, The Company try Teezily's' best to correct them - if they should be - as soon as reasonably possible. By placing an Order or Preorder of a Product through the Teezily Service, the Customer declares that they are over 18 years of age, and fully accepts the current General Terms and Conditions outlined herein. These terms govern the relationship between the company TEEZILY and the Customer(s) and User(s) and specifically the Orders and Preorders made by the Customer(s), and the creation, the production, and the delivery of the Products by the Company TEEZILY. The company TEEZILY reserves the right to modify the General Terms and Conditions at any time.
To read more: https://www.teezily.com/terms_and_conditions
Top Teezily Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care

Top Teezily Products

Necklace

Teezily Pros and Cons

Pros: Non, Thier good at taking ypur money, No pros, There are no pros, Shirt had a good design

Cons: Did not deliver the item i ordered, Poor customer service, No delivery on what was purchased, Irresponsible customer service, Stole my money

Summary

Teezily offers ecommerce platform to create and sell custom shirts. The company was founded in January 2014. Its headquarters is based in Paris, France. Teezily allows financing production through crowdfunding campaigns. It also provides Teezily Translation application. It is possible to create shirts using ready samples with hobbies, sports, animals, jobs, and names designs. The company has an affiliate program with up to 70% commissions and 30 days cookies cycle. Teezily ships their products worldwide. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Sofort, and Diners Club International. Customers can also use PayPal service. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website.

Teezily reviews and complaints

1.8
Blurb
104 reviews
2.2
Do you have something to say about Teezily? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup