Verified Reviewer

I do not know what is going on here, but I did not send anything with "pissed off consumer", so I have not idea what is going on. This is what I sent:

Dear Teezily.

I am so upset.

My tee shirt came through this morning and somehow the shirt must have been caught in the foldover part of the plastic envelope, because when I opened it I only ever open at the very top the tee shirt was there and was holed, right through the front and back. I always try to open without the use of scissors, however sometimes, as in this case, this proved impossible as the plastic would not tear.

As a long term sufferer of this disease, I was so looking forward to receiving this shirt and now am left disappointed.

While I know that it is not totally your fault can you please be aware that for many of us, we also suffer with arthritis, etc, making the opening of these bags very difficult so we need to use an instrument, and while I am very careful about where and how I open it, it was just unfortunate that it was caught in the stick down part, but it has happened and there is not much else I can do, besides warn you. It is the first time it has ever happened to me, so even though it is a freak accident, I wanted you to be aware.

Yours sincerely,

Helen Scrivener.

Please note: When I went to pay the $2 fee to talk to you, it told me to contact you by phone. I am in Australia and this is why I wanted to use email.

I have no idea - nor do I want to - contact you by phone. At my age, it is easier for me to discuss this with email.

User's recommendation: Be careful.

Teezily Pros: Great shirt idea.

Teezily Cons: Cant get in contact with the company.

Comments