1.7

Where do I even begin???

On 2/12/21 I ordered two heart pendants. Order O-NJQKW AND

O-3LCQAR.

I have sent the company TEEZILY many many emails requesting information on my orders. I have just recently received only one of my orders. And thats after going back and forth with them. I am still currently emailing them about my second order.

According to their emails, both orders were shipped within a day of each other. One was sent on 2/16/21 and the other one on 2/17/21. When I received their email saying that theyre going to have to reprint my second order. I responded and told them to just cancel it and reimburse me for the full amount including the shipping charges.

They emailed me and said to wait until I receive my order and then send it back to them and that I would have to be responsible for the return shipping charges. Your company should be ashamed of yourselves for your poor customer service.

WARNING...

BE CAREFUL WHEN BUYING FROM TEEZILY!!! There are other companies that sell the same exact items.

User's recommendation: Warning.. Order Order From Other Companies.

Location: Hicksville, New York